FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE REVEAL DIG YOUR ROOTS TRACK LIST AND PRE-ORDER DETAILS
History Making Duo’s New Album Features All-Star Collaborations With Tim McGraw, The Backstreet Boys and Ziggy Marley
Street Date August 26
Nashville, TN (July 8, 2016) – With their hotly-anticipated third studio album – DIG YOUR ROOTS – arriving August 26 on Big Machine Label Group, fans of the ground-breaking country duo FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE are now only weeks away from uncovering a whole new musical evolution.
Pre-ordering for DIG YOUR ROOTS is already underway via http://smarturl.it/DigYourRoots, and today (7/8) the award-winning superstars are announcing their new project’s track listing – 15 genre-defying songs that go beyond party tunes to penetrate deep into Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley’s personal lives and ambitions, with special all-star collaborations from Tim McGraw, The Backstreet Boys and Ziggy Marley.
“Collaborating with Tim McGraw, The Backstreet Boys or Ziggy Marley alone is already super surreal for us, but to have them all on this album is pretty mind-blowing,” shares Brian Kelley.
Tyler Hubbard adds, “these three artists were huge influences on both of us musically; BK’s first concert was The Backstreet Boys and they were my first album!”
Acclaimed producer Joey Moi, who has been at the helm for FGL’s entire discography to date, once again joined the pair for DIG YOUR ROOTS. The duo penned over half of the new music, further depicting an evolution in both of their life journeys. On top of their latest hit, the spiritual masterpiece of love, “H.O.L.Y.,” the album also features the hopeful, big-picture anthem “May We All” (featuring Tim McGraw), the faithfully romantic promise of “God, Your Mama, and Me” (featuring The Backstreet Boys) and the sunny reggae romper “Life Is a Honeymoon” (featuring Ziggy Marley), plus much more.
As an added bonus, those who pre-order DIG YOUR ROOTS will receive an immediate download of the album’s flirty country-funk kickoff track “Smooth.”
Here’s a complete look at Florida Georgia Line’s DIG YOUR ROOTS track list:
1. “Smooth” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Nicolle Galyon, Jordan Schmidt)
2. “Dig Your Roots” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jerry Flowers, Brett James, Ernest Keith Smith, Will Weatherly)
3. “Life Is A Honeymoon” featuring Ziggy Marley (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Cary Barlowe, David Marley, Jordan Schmidt)
4. “H.O.L.Y.” (busbee, Nate Cyphert, William Wiik Larsen)
5. “Island” (Ryan Hurd, Matt McGinn, Jordan Schmidt)
6. “May We All” featuring Tim McGraw (Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore)
7. “Summerland” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jesse Frasure, Chris Tompkins)
8. “Lifer” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jordan Schmidt)
9. “Good Girl, Bad Boy” (Rodney Clawson, Zach Crowell, Matt Jenkins)
10. “Wish You Were On It” (Smith Ahnquist, Hunter Phelps, Jameson Rodgers, Will Weatherly)
11. “God, Your Mama, and Me” featuring The Backstreet Boys (Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson)
12. “Music Is Healing” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jordan Schmidt, Craig Wiseman)
13. “While He’s Still Around” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Chase Rice, Jesse Rice, Jordan Schmidt, Craig Wiseman)
14. “Grow Old” (Zachary Kale, Canaan Smith)
15. “Heatwave” (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Kyle Fishman, Jordan Schmidt, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
Selling an impressive 1.5 million tickets and landing in the upper reaches of Billboard’s Hot Tours ranking (all genre) in 2015 alone, FGL are taking it to the next level with their headline DIG YOUR ROOTS Tour through the end of 2016.
With each of their BMLG releases – 2X PLATINUM debut HERE’S TO THE GOOD TIMES and PLATINUM ANYTHING GOES, the proven superstar duo has celebrated numerous bucket-list worthy career milestones, including the history-making RIAA DIAMOND-certification for “Cruise,” solidifying the mega hit as the only Country single to ever reach sales of over 10 million copies. Their breakout debut also previously overtook the record for longest #1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart.
Music critics and fans alike have embraced FGL’s sound with solid reviews; sold-out headline tours; sales nearing 26 million tracks and over 3.5 million albums worldwide; prestigious honors from AMA, ACM Awards, CMA Awards, Billboard Music Awards and CMT.
The dynamic duo has achieved 10 #1 hits collectively as artists and songwriters with their sophomore album ANYTHING GOES fueling five consecutive chart-toppers – PLATINUM “Anything Goes,” “Sippin’ On Fire” and “Sun Daze;” 2X PLATINUM “Dirt” and GOLD “Confession.” FGL has skyrocketed to stardom becoming the only artist in history to join Brooks & Dunn in achieving four back-to-back, multi-week #1 singles.
For more on Florida Georgia Line, visit FloridaGeorgiaLine.com